Secrets of Eden's
All carrier oils consist of a class of molecules called fatty acid triglycerides which means they contain three, long-chain fatty ester groups. Most all plant derived carrier oils consist entirely of what are called "unsaturated" fatty acid triglycerides which means they have one or more carbon-carbon double bonds in their long fatty ester side chains which are typically 16 to 20+ carbon units long.
The double bonds in these side chains are susceptible to oxidation over time and their reactions with oxygen are what produce the rancid odor that you may have noticed in your carrier oils when they get a few months old. Whole coconut oil also has some quite long unsaturated fatty acid triglycerides (which is why it is a solid at room temperature). But the coconut oil is special in that it has a relatively high percentage of shorter length (C8, C10 ), completely saturated (no double bonds) triglycerides.
Theses smaller fatty acid triglycerides are separated from the whole coconut oil to give us what is known as "Fractionated Coconut Oil."
Recent research has suggested strongly that Fractionated Coconut Oil when consumed orally one tablespoon at a time three times a day has had nearly miraculous results with alzheimers and pre-dementia patients.
More on this as informaton is available.
Fractionated Coconut Oil has many exclusive advantages including:
- 1. Liquid down to very low temperatures.
- 2. Because its has no double bonds, there are no sites for oxidation and thus never goes rancid. The oil has essentially an infinite shelf life.
- 3. Because its consists completely of saturated fatty acid side chains its more like animal fat and absorbs more readily into the skin making it ideal for massage therapy.
- 4. Washes out of your massage table sheets very easily with no staining.
- 5. An ideal product for natural perfumers who don't want to use alcohol as a carrier. Because its the lightest of all the carrier oils, it will spray through a pump sprayer with ease. This is also makes it handy for massage therapists as they can spray their massage blends using FC right on the customer.
- 6. Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth without that greasy feeling.
- 7. Cost effective,one of least expensive carrier oils.
- 8. Completely soluble with all essential oils and compatible with soaps.
- 9. Great for use as a single carrier or in combination with other, more expensive carrier oils to get the cost down and to improve the shelf life of the final product.
- 10.Our Fractionated Coconut Oil is colorless, odorless and Kosher/Food Grade.
Fractionated Coconut Oil is truly one of the best multi-purpose carrier oil products on the market.
Buy it Now